Who are we?
Steve Hurn Domestic Appliance Services
You can contact us on 07472 389976
What information is collected from you?
We may collect and store your name, address, telephone number and email address.
How information about you will be used?
We may use the information you supply to us in a number of ways:
• For debt collection purposes.
• To get feedback on the services we provide.
• To maintain contact with you for providing our services
Who do we share your information with?
We will not share your information with any third parties for their marketing purposes. We will not sell your data on to any third parties.
How Long do we keep your information?
We will keep your personal information for as long as you remain our customer. Once you cease to be our customer we may delete you from our records.
Your Personal Rights
• You have the right to request access to your personal information held by us. We will respond within one month and the information will be provided free of charge. Please do this by emailing: firstname.lastname@example.org
• You have the right to ask us to stop using your personal data, restrict how we use or to delete it. There may be legal or other reasons why we may need to keep using your data but please contact us if you think we should not be using it.
• You also have the right to correct any personal information you believe is incorrect. Please let us know if you think this is the case.
• You have the right to ask for your personal data to be transferred to another service provider in a useful format.
In addition to the above we use standard cookies on our website, which also collect personal information.
Use of 'cookies'
Cookies are small files which are sent to your web browser and stored on your computer's hard drive to 'remember' who you are. The majority of web browsers accept cookies, but you can usually change the browser settings to restrict or block all cookies if you wish. However, please be aware that if you do, some functionality may be lost when you use this website.
Each time a user visits our website, web analytics software provided by a third party generates an anonymous analytics cookie. This is for statistical purposes and includes information such as IP addresses, types of browsers used to access our site, referring sites, most popular pages, path analysis, geographical and demographic information. The information collected is not linked to any personally identifiable information.
How do you turn cookies off?
It is usually possible to stop your browser accepting cookies, or to stop it accepting cookies from a particular website. All modern browsers allow you to change your cookie settings. These settings will typically be found in the 'options' or 'preferences' menu of your browser. In order to understand these settings, the following links may be helpful, otherwise you should use the 'Help' option in your browser for further details.
If you would like to complain about the way we have handled your data please contact us in person, by telephone or by email to:email@example.com